At this moment, OVparks is still waiting for the State and County to allow reopening of public swimming pools. We do not have a date for this, since it depends on how quickly our area is able to move through the necessary phases of reopening.
The season has NOT been cancelled. We are still hoping to offer participants a chance to swim, however this will depend on when pools are able to open and what kind of social distancing restrictions are required. We always want to ensure we can keep our swimmers and families safe and healthy.
We are grateful for your patience during this process. We will email you when we have any news about practices or adjustments. If you would prefer to remove your children from the program at this time, please contact us for a full refund.
We are looking forward to meeting the 2021 TigerSharks!
Like us on Facebook